Thursday, February 12, 2009

Slow Food = Fast Food!

Remember the leeks I was bragging about? Here's what I did with half of one today. To me it's amazing that I'm eating these leeks from 2008, and it's almost time to replant them. Think about including these in your garden. They're almost labor-free, and you can store your harvest in the ground! They grow slowly, but they're fast in the kitchen.


I sliced it down the middle to clean it thoroughly, then chopped half. Put it inna pan to saute.


Next, I added tofu, some cooked kabocha winter squash, some pumpkin seeds and soy sauce.

Finally, threw in some cooked brown rice to reheat.

Here it is on the plate in about 10 minutes, with yogurt and hot sauce of course.
And that's a planter7 breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. Time to make use of the barren land and grow some organic food. Fresh vegetables are good for health. Spinach and broccoli are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the theme is unique and perfect, great job. lewis capaldi net worth

    ReplyDelete